1.6b3 (4901) Appointment Reason lookup replacement loops forever if delete not specified

I needed to use the Replace function to replace one Appointment Reason by another.

I was able to set up the replacement (ie choose what was to replace the selected item). I did NOT check the Delete checkbox. The screen then displayed the Replace Lookup confirmation screen, and I clicked OK.  The Please Wait box was displayed - but the operation never completed. The resource monitor showed mysql consuming 13% of the CPU and accessing the acts file.  The only way to recover was to restart Tomcat.

If you do click the Delete checkbox then it works correctly.  At least it worked twice. However, when I tried to replace an appointment type that was heavily used, again the process ran forever.  Initially I could see MySQL doing a lot of I/O but then this fell away to zero but it was still using 13% of the CPU.

Finally on my last try, I got a failed box with the message "Failed to save IMObject 1,390".  I pressed the button to send the error report and it transmitted OK.  However, I have kept the error text if you need it.

Regards, Tim

Syndicate content