1.6b3 (4901) Clinician name not shown in worklist although Display Expression includes it **** WRONG

*** THIS POST IS INCORRECT AND I APOLOGISE.  WHATEVER WAS HAPPENING, NOW ITS FIXED.

MODERATOR - PLS FEEL FREE TO REMOVE THIS POST.  Apologies, Tim

I have a worklist view defined as below which includes the clinician's name. As you can see it tests OK.

However, the clinician name does not show when the worklist is displayed - see below.

As you can see - no clinician.  Note that I know the clinician is being recognised - all the purple items pertain to one clinician and she is coloured purple.  The white entries have no clinician specified.  In fact if I just display one work list and select just this clinician, we see as below.

Don't worry about the age of these entries - this is data imported from an RxWorks system and needs cleaning up.

Finally, using the same display expression on a Schedule View works as per the snippet below. (Don't worry about the fact that all are 'In Progress' - this is due to a bug in my conversion code - they should all be 'Pending'.)

Syndicate content