1.7 5709 Mouse Clicking in Popup box "New Item" in Edit Visit workflow always opens New Note

If you mouseclick an item in the "new item" popup box (eg Letter) the system will move the prompt back to Note and open the new note screen. this is during the Consult Workflow.

If you use the arrow keys to move the prompt and then click OK it works as intended and opens the correct New Item (whatever you selected)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 1.7 5709 Mouse Clicking in Popup box "New Item" in Edit ...

Works for me in Firefox 26. What browser & version are you running?

I was using Chrome, but I tested it on 2 pcs to verify, however the behaviour has vanished after a server reboot. 

Sorry for the false report

Regards

Ben 
OpenVPMS Installer and Helper 
Ph: +61423044823 
Email: info[at]charltonit.com[dot]au

Nope the issue is BACK...

The problem is it is inconsistent and not reproducible via a TEST.

In this case the visit was finalized via the checkout and I went back into the file to add an investigation and it kept opening the ADD NOTE instead.

I then created a new appointment , did the checkin, consult, checkout workflow and paid the invoice and tried on that one to reproduce and it added the investigation fine. 

I went back to the original completed appointment and entered via the patient info screen, it added the investigation as expected.

It seems that changing to a diff patient file stopped the error? maybe.

I will keep you updated.

Ben

Regards

Ben 

Tim 

This issue is recurrent occuring for me on CHROME and FIREFOX about 50% of the time.  It occurs after I have had a session open for about 10 minutes and if I switch patient files it will resolve but recur a little later.  I have placed a video showing the issue in the OPENVPMS shared dropbox folder.  its a SWF file there is a HTML file there that will display the video.

Regards

Ben 

This works for me. Its possible you may be running with javascript for the list widget from a previous version.

This should have been updated when you redeployed OpenVPMS. To be on the safe side, try removing the webapp and re-deploy.

Syndicate content