1.7A 5475 CSH Worklist usage query

I am trying to understand how I should state things in the CSH text as regard the use of work lists.

Q1. If we have an 'by appointment only' business [eg house calls] should I write the CSH text to suggest that in this case there is no sense in using a worklist and that one should set up the schedule to have 'Use all worklists'=Off and have no worlists defined for this schedule.

Q2. If we have a normal practice with appointments, and with walk-in customers, should I say that there are two ways to handle the walk-ins:
  1) add them to the 'waiting room' (or whatever) worklist - this will bypass the weigh-in and document selection steps; and
  2) check the patient in from the Patients|Information screen - which will lead you through the weigh-in and document selection steps.

and the second is the recommended way.

Regards, Tim G

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 1.7A 5475 CSH Worklist usage query

You might get a more useful response for this on the user forum.

Q1. It very much depends on the practice workflow. You could for example set up a worklist to follow up on a house-call patient.

Q2. I would have thought that the weigh-in is commonly done in the waiting-room.

Syndicate content