1.7B 5603 Missing property funny

I am occasionally getting the error below [see also attached stack dump]. I was initially playing with appointments spanning multiple days but I don't think this is the cause, and I can't force the error on the 1.7A demo system. The error occurs when I edit a worklist task and then OK to exit the task edit screen. I can clear it by logging out and back in.

Non standard things in my system: a) as you can see, a modified worklist view display expression; b) minor changes to 4 archetypes (contact.phoneNumber & entityIdentity.microchip to set data validation, part.customerperson to change a field title, and act.patientMedication to provide the prescription link)

Regards, Tim G

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: 1.7B 5603 Missing property funny

I don't think this is due to my mods to the display expression or archetypes - I reset all to standard and the problem still occurs - and I strongly suspect something to do with an appointment that spans the midnight boundary.

Regards, Tim G

Re: 1.7B 5603 Missing property funny

Nah - its a bug in the new scheduling service implementation. Fixed in revision 5615.

Thanks,

-Tim

Syndicate content